The sweet we know and love.Here is the fun recipe:
Featured - Easy Brownie Recipe
Ingredients 4 tablespoons melted butter 2 eggs 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 1/2 cup flour 1/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- In medium bowl, stir butter, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Add eggs, and with a wooden spoon beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to egg mixture, beat until well blended.
- At this point, if you want, you can add nuts and chocolate chips to the batter
Spread batter into greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until brownies begin to "pull away" from the pan.
- Cool completely in pan.
- While cooling, make frosting. To make frosting ... in a small mixer bowl beat 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, 1 tablespoon light corn syrup or honey, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until blended. Add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup milk; beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. Add additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, if needed.
- Spread frosting over cool brownies and cut brownies into squares.
Presto it's done!
Are brownies your favorite dessert?? If so, then you are adventurous, love new ideas, and are a champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.
All this is true! According to the "Dessert Personality Test" :)
When to have brownies? Brownies are the most popular 'anytime everytime' dessert snack in America. From Christmas to 4th of July to Memorial Day holidays, brownies are always a favorite.